Monday, August 20, 2012

Making Some Changes

I've decided to make a few changes to how I title my posts. If you read this regularly (uhh, okay), you might have noticed the titles of the posts have been changed to reflect the title of the book and the author, if applicable, that will be discussed in the post itself.

I resisted that at first, as I didn't want people to come along the blog and think that it was a review site. Of course it wouldn't take too much reading to realize that this is most definitely not a book review site (I leave that for poppa Chef Gonzo), so I realized my worry was mostly unfounded. What not having the book titles in the post titles did do, though, was make everything cryptic when I was aiming for artsy.

Best laid plans, right?

Now at least a search of a title may direct some unwitting reader here, where they won't be getting a review, rather a narcissist's ramblings on how he acquired said book, either by buying or stealing, and what that person got from it, or the designs they made for it in his grand scheme, his Ganzebilde.

Okay. Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment